Your inner fire/inner flame is the passion that will guide you forward. It is important to stay connected to this inner fire as it is the life force that keeps us strong in the face of challenge. It also drives us toward opportunities that help us grow and evolve.
However, our ability to connect with the heat of this inner fire can become dampened. Things like nutrition, sleep, stress, lack of exercise, drugs, busyness, alcohol, toxins and negativity can prevent us from syncing with the flames of the inner fire.
That doesn’t mean that the inner fire has gone out. Certainly not. Your inner fire burns bright AT ALL TIMES. All that has happened is your ability to FEEL the heat of the inner fire has become impacted. You simply need to re-establish that connection.
How do you re-establish the connection? Start with addressing one thing. Any of the following will ignite the process of re-connection:
- Nutrition – foods that support vitality
- Sleep – waking up well rested is the key
- Stress – remove anything that isn’t important to your personal values, dreams and goals
- Exercise – every day (the government guidelines are not enough)
- Busyness – focus only on what is important to you
- Alcohol – alcohol is a possessing substance, we never want to ingest substances that possess our spirit
- Drugs – both recreational and pharmaceutical drug intakes should be reviewed by your physician
- Toxins – research toxins in your environment
- Negativity – reduce the consumption of sources of information that make you feel negative about the world
Above all, remember to prioritise your own health, well-being and mindset. We can’t feel the heat of the inner flame if we keep dampening the connection. Your own dreams, goals and passions matter. It is through these things that we keep the world alight with beauty.
The Headspace and Bass Movement
NB: We can’t provide medical advice so please do not hesitate to consult a trusted holistic physician for help with any medical issues, diagnosis or symptoms.