By: Bec Robertson
CEO & CO-FOUNDER
How much time do you spend each day focusing on connection to a higher consciousness? Is your daily routine taken up with physical and mental activities or is there a large spiritual component?
Everything begins from our higher consciousness. If we aren’t devoting time to that connection we are simply spinning our wheels.
Connecting to a higher consciousness requires forgetting what we already know. And opening up to new possibilities. It is a letting go process, not clinging to the familiar. We let go and we float. At that higher level of elevation, we attract more of what we are meant to have in our lives.
How do we do cultivate this higher connection? I have developed a morning routine that keeps higher consciousness as the most present force in my life. See if it works for you. Experiment and have fun.
DAILY MORNING ROUTINE FOR HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
- Wake and get up before 6am.
- Don’t check your phone, emails etc.
- Look at the night sky as the first thing you do upon waking.
- Drink water to stimulate the digestive system.
- If you drink coffee, make sure it is black without milk or sugar. Organic and fair trade.
- I like to have 95% dark chocolate to cultivate the higher consciousness connection before morning shamanic journey work.
- Read positive quotes, watch positive videos, journal positive affirmations.
- Shamanic journey work/meditation.
- Move the body in some way – running, yoga, workout. Alone is better to keep the higher connection strong.
- Dry body brushing, shower.
- Stimulate the nerve endings of the feet (these nerve endings assist our connection to the crown chakra). I use a spike ball to roll under my feet.
- Eat a delicious, nutritious plant based breakfast.
All of the above takes about 1.5 hrs. So I get up early to ensure that I have time before the day begins. It takes discipline but once you make it a daily habit, it becomes like brushing your teeth. You just do it.
In the next post, I’ll give you my daily evening routine for winding down and removing negative energy before sleep. Having an evening routine is important to cultivate the right environment for magical dreaming.
Disclaimer: The Headspace and Bass Movement is not trained to provide or administer medical advice/treatment. Please do not hesitate to consult a trusted medical physician for help with any medical issues, diagnosis or symptoms. This includes any issues relating to mental health or addiction. We work alongside the mainstream medical system, not as a replacement for it. We believe that natural health and healing are best utilised in conjunction with treatment from trusted and qualified medical and health practitioners.