Synchronicity hits you in massive ways. But only if you pay attention. This attention relies on GUT FEELING/INTUITION. Not the chattering mind. If something resonates, that’s synchronicity.
Synchronicity is not complicated. It is simply being able to build bridges between concepts or events that seem unrelated. In this way, synchronicity involves using creativity, gut instinct and intuition. You FEEL synchronicity in motion, you can’t intellectualize it.
If it involves overthinking or mental gymnastics – that isn’t synchronicity.
Examples of synchronicity in action are:
- a novel course of action becomes apparent
- visions and dreams manifest in physical reality (they may not look exactly as imagined but they have the same FEELING as the vision/dream)
- challenges re-direct you away from regressive choices
- uncertainty looms large until you arrive at the precise destination
- curiosity steers you towards directions never considered before
- there are more questions than answers but you still have clear perspective
- ideas piggyback off each other such that one creative idea leads to another, and so on
- you make quick decisions
- you can easily point to what you don’t want
- time is irrelevant, everything is happening right now
Synchronicity is not a tool. It is a deliberate strategy that you choose to navigate life. When you choose synchronicity as your guide, you choose possibility, creativity and expansion. You reject limited thinking, dogma and mental overload.
In following this approach, you gain mental headspace, insight and fast progress to your wildest dreams.