We know you don’t want to read a whole lot of legal jargon and wordy text but there are some important things that we need to cover off. We’ve tried to keep these terms and conditions simple and user friendly. Please contact us at if you have any questions (email@example.com).
- These ‘The Headspace and Bass Movement Terms and Conditions’ (HB T&Cs) apply to all Headspace and Bass Pty Ltd, ABN 63 623 749 539 (HB) products and services including events, classes and coaching (whether online, digital or face to face) (HB Products and Services).
- Additional terms and conditions may apply for specific products and services and we will make these known at the time of purchase of that product or service.
- HB may vary the HB T&Cs at any time. The updated version will apply from the date that the new HB T&Cs are published on our website at www.headspaceandbass.com (Site).
Coaching, Events and Classes
- We love to bring you exciting and innovative ideas and concepts. However, we believe that coaching should always be about providing support, motivation and encouragement – not instruction. Please exercise your own judgment in determining if the ideas/concepts presented during coaching(whether online, digital or face to face) are right for you and your personal circumstances.
- By participating in a HB event/class (Events) or coaching experience, you confirm that you:
- understand that HB is not a qualified medical service and cannot provide medical advice to you;
- understand that HB Events and coaching are not a substitute for medical advice and that we encourage you to seek medical advice from a qualified medical practitioner for any symptoms, injuries and/or health concerns;
- are fit to participate in physical/exercise/coaching activities and do not have any medical condition(s) that would make it unsafe for you to do so;
- understand that any form of physical/exercise/coaching activity may involve a degree of risk and, where appropriate, you have sought advice from your doctor/allied health professional about undertaking such activities safely and any modifications or cautions that might apply for your personal health situation;
- have disclosed to HB all relevant information that may impact your ability to safely participate in a HB Event or coaching experience;
- understand that it is your responsibility to (i) determine if participating in a HB Event or coaching experience is safe for you and (ii) stay within your capabilities and level of comfort during the HB Event or coaching experience; and
- are not under the influence of any recreational drugs and/or alcohol during the HB Event or coaching experience.
Specific Terms and Conditions Relating to Events and Classes
- Attendance at HB Events is subject to the venue’s terms and conditions of entry. Contact the relevant venue for a copy.
- Unless otherwise specified, participation at HB Events is open to people who are aged 16 years and over. Younger participants are welcome if they are accompanied by and under the supervision of an adult at all times (see paragraph 8).
- HB Events are generally family friendly, unless otherwise specified. However, we are not responsible for supervising or ensuring the safety of children who attend with you. This remains your responsibility at all times and is a requirement of bringing children with you to our Events. We recommend that children wear ear protection when accompanying adults to our Events that involve music.
- We like to bring you Events at exciting and unique venues, spaces and locations. But sometimes there are things outside our control – like the weather. We put in place reasonable contingency plans relating to the weather and our Events will go ahead if we determine, in our discretion, that it is safe to proceed with the Event.
- HB Events may be photographed and/or videoed for promotional and other purposes. These images/videos may be used in the public domain such as on our Site, in advertising material and/or social media. By participating in an HB Event, you consent to being photographed/videoed and your image/likeness being used in the public domain for promotional purposes.
- You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- your access to and use of the Site and the content made available on/via the Site (Site Content) is at your sole risk and;
- the Site and Site Contents are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Subject to clause 18, we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the Site, the Site Contents or any third party platforms used to host the Site Content will meet your requirements; or
- your access to the Site, Site Contents and/or any third party platforms used to host the Site Content will be uninterrupted, timely, free from viruses or error.
- You acknowledge that the Site and the Site Contentare subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
- None of the Site Content may be reproduced, adapted, modified, or translated in any way without HB’s prior express written permission.
- You agree not to license, distribute, create adaptations or derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any Site Content without HB’sprior express written permission.
- We will provide a refund/exchange/credit where required to do so by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). However, HB does not offer refunds/exchanges/credits for situations such as ‘change of mind’, mistake or a change in personal circumstances.
- If an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, our liability is limited to the cost of the ticket and ticketing fees/charges.
- You may have rights under statutory consumer protection laws, including the Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded, restricted, limited or modified. Nothing in these HB T&Cs is intended to exclude, restrict, limit or modify those rights.
- Subject to clause 18 and to the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Headspace and Bass Pty Ltd disclaims any and all liability in connection with our Site, the Site Content and theProducts and Services, including our Events and coaching experiences (whether online, digital or face to face).
- These HB T&Cs are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia.
If you have any questions about these HB T&Cs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.